
Some Sundays after church we get to go and spend time with my family. Nate has 2 cousins, Samuel (2) and Eli (6 months). As you can tell they are close in age and close in love. I have so much fun watching Samuel and Nate play on Sundays. Now that Nate is a little older he can have fun with Samuel. By looking at the videos and pictures posted here you can tell they are going to tough little boys. Soon we will get to add Eli to the fun when he becomes more mobile.
In the first video Samuel is driving Nate around in his JEEP. Nate is loving it. If you watch closely you will see Nate pick up the CB :) Looks like Dukes of Hazard in the Making.
The next video is of them having fun on Gram's bed. Those are our "two little monkeys jumping on the bed." I am sure in the near future Eli will be joining in as well. Shhhhhh, don't tell gram about the "jumping on the bed." (Gram, I know you are reading this, but look how much fun they are having trying to break the springs:)
Last are just some pictures that I "tried" to take of them together. Although not perfect little photographs, it shows who they truly are (wiggly).



No comments:
Post a Comment