Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Fair


Nate driving the helicopter.


This is the back of the helicopter Nate and I were in (in case you were wondering).



I love all seasons the same because they all hold a special occasion! When I think fall, I think of festivals, Halloween, Thanksgiving and FAIRS! Well we took Nate to his first fair this past Thursday. It was exciting. He loved all the noises and lights. He couldn't help but move his little body to the music when the band played LOL! Not even the stray fireworks (that were not supposed to go off) scared him. He was a little short for most the rides, but we rode 3. We took a picture of him on two of them, which I posted. We had a great time. Glad my little man is going to enjoy the fun things in life like his mommy and daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment