Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Jarrell's First Blog!

In an effort to keep up with technology, I have decided to start a blog for our friends to keep up with the Jarrell House! Unfortunately I fail to call friends and family as I should to update them on our life and Nate's wonderful growth!

So our new journey begins here at the jarrellhouse blog spot. Nate is 11 months old (today). Yes, I know, it has taken me this long to "get it together" enough to begin something as "high tech" as this. Chris and I are moving up in society! We now have wireless Internet. I know I am behind on times when my parents have even had wireless for like a year or so now. What happened??? They are teaching me about technology.
Below you will find pictures of Nate. The first one is of him at Christmas in his Santa Claus outfit from his aunt Kerrin. The one with the funny hat is him out in his first snow. You will also see him in his ball pit (thank you Santa), and in his fire truck (thank you Papa J and Nana).










1 comment:

  1. I think I have just figured this blogging out. Thanks so much for this, it is so great to see these great snap shots. His smile is just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete