Pictured here is Nate and his best friend from church Micah! These two go way back, a whole year! I remember holding Micah when he was first born and being so nervous that in a month, I too would have a newborn. As I was thinking about this and how "fragile" Micah seemed to me, Nate kicks upward as hard as he could. It was a "friend to friend" hello kick. At that moment I knew Nate had a friend for life:)
Now a year later the two continue to play together. They already have a great history. They were dedicated together at church last summer and and continue to "fellowship" and learn about God each week in nursery!
Lifelong friends are hard to come by, but I am excited about these two growing and learning about God's love together. Life is always better when you have a friend to share it with.
Hey Girl!! I love the blog :D Nate is precious!!! Miss you lots, friend!
ReplyDelete